Monday, November 2, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't think of a better title for this post. Because GUESS WHAT.



I JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER FOR NATURAL CHEF TRAINING IN THE SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially GOING!!!!! All the way out to California!!!

Oooooh, dear sweet goodness! I will have SO many amazing recipe ideas and magical goodness once I'm there......... :-D :-D :-D I can.not.WAIT.

Oh yes. YES!!!! Oooh man...now I just have to find somewhere to live, a job, some way to PAY for it..haha...ha.....ummm....God will provide. *tries to suppress freak-out session*

ANYWAY...My metabolism has kind of recovered from my college nostalgia weekend, so I'm back on track now. And heeeeeeere's what's on today's menu:

Breakfast:
  • smoothie: big handful of spinach, 1 tbsp peanut butter (should have been almond butter, but I couldn't find it in my semi-conscious state in the morning), 5 fresh strawberries, flax seeds, ice cubes, almond milk. I've recently found that you actually can't TASTE spinach when it's in a smoothie! Especially if you put it in with an apple, flax seeds, and a squirt of lemon - GREAT power smoothie!!!
Lunch:
  • Tropical Smoothie - asian chicken salad, smoothie with no sugar (can't remember the name of it..the one with orange, mango, banana...)
Dinner:
  • Chili with great northern beans, soybeans, garbanzo beans, sauteed carrots and onions, organic vegetable broth, Spike, garlic, white pepper, mustard greens, ground organic turkey - YUMMM! With 1 slice Ezekiel Bread.
Ok...now to go frantically search for affordable housing in California...is that possible?

1 comment: