Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Every day I hear more and more positive feedback about the field of work I'm planning on going into. It is SO reassuring!!! Today, I had an offer to financially back a healthy restaurant if I wanted to move back to my hometown and start one. !!! Can you believe that?! So freakin sweet! I have so many options and possibilities..I really can't wait to see what ends up happening! I had thought of opening a restaurant, but I know statistically 8 in 10 restaurants fail, so...yeah not sure about that one. We'll see!
I'm also excited because my friend who I work with is getting SUPER in to all-natural health. She has been looking up these studies and facts and texting me with things such as "OMG, my shampoo is full of CRAP that is KILLING me!!!" And I just smile and nod knowingly, because though it's old news to me, it is shocking to newbies to the natural movement ;-)

SoHOOO anyway, here's the menu from today:
Breakfast:
  • protein smoothie - huge handful fresh spinach, handful almonds, 1/2 banana, 1/2 apple, almond milk, 1/2 cup plain organic yogurt, ice cubes
  • 1 slice cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread
Lunch:
  • breakfast burrito - 2 organic scrambled eggs with red and orange peppers, spinach, in a sprouted grain wrap
  • 1 apple
Snack:
  • leftover carrot salad from last night
Dinner:
  • Mediterranean beef soup - made from leftover steak from last night, with homemade beef broth, random organic greens, eggplant, carrots, and some spices...I think cumin and tarragon perhaps?? I could have just made that up...helpful I know, right? ;-)
Snack:
  • almond crackers and 1 Organic Valley cheesestick
That's all, folks! Now to go pass out...

No comments:

Post a Comment