Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chocolate tofu...mmMMMmm!

I am still SO EXCITED about nutrition school :-D AND today I booked a ticket for $230 ROUNDTRIP all the way to California! So I can go visit before I actually up and move out there...I was trying to be tough and trusting and say, "Oh, I don't need to spend the money, I'll just trust God and move out there!" And then, after consulting with those close to me, I realized how unbelievably stressed out I would be come moving time, and that that would destroy my health beyond reason, soo....it's not worth saving the money. Plus God threw that amazingly low fare in my path, so I did it. It will be really good - I'm excited :-)

Breakfast:
  • protein smoothie with chocolate tofu (I normally avoid soy, but this looked AMAZING), 1 banana, almond milk, 1 tbsp peanut butter, ice cubes
  • 1 slice cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread toasted
Lunch:
  • leftover chili from last night
Snack:
  • organic apple with sunbutter
Dinner:
  • Pan-fried organic steak and onions, carrot salad, corn on the cob - SOOO good!
Snack:
  • small bowl oatmeal flakes cereal with almond milk

No comments:

Post a Comment