Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ohhhh Heaven :-)

I just realized I never wrote what I had for dinner on the last post, haha, and it was really GOOD. My mom made kind of a vegetable-filled chili - beans, corn, fresh okra, and beef. SO GOOD.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday...crazy day. I actually don't really remember what I ate....leftover chili for lunch tho, and a spinach salad with walnuts, dried figs and dates, and olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. YUM.

Today....
Breakfast:
  • 1/2 cup organic oatmeal cooked in raw milk (SO GOOD!) with 2 tbsp coconut oil and flax seeds
  • smoothie with 1/2 apple, flax seeds, ice cubes, a squirt of lemon juice, and some cinnamon
Lunch:
  • Siesta Key salad at Red Elephant - sliced ham, apples, pineapples, cinnamon walnuts on top with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Snack:
  • pumpkin pie muffin
Dinner:
  • "Spaghetti and meatballs" - spaghetti squash with homemade turkey meatballs, spaghetti sauce, and grated raw goat cheese on top
  • broiled fresh cauliflower and broccoli - tossed in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, pepper, Italian spice blend - LOOOOVE!

And now, for your edification....read and be appalled. AND STOP ASSUMING THE USDA GIVES A DANG ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE EATING.

No comments:

Post a Comment