Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Paranoia strikes again

So today I thought my friend/co-worker had been kidnapped and/or murdered. She didn't come to work for 2 days or answer any calls or texts, and her mother hadn't heard from her either, so it was kind of a legitimate freak-out fest I had. I literally got to the point today where I envisioned her mother calling me, sobbing as she stood in a pool of her daughter's blood. Or the police showing up at work to question me about the last time I saw her. And the Facebook status I would have to make asking for prayers because my friend had just been officially named a Missing Person.

My imagination is kind of over active sometimes. Turns out, she just has a sleeping problem and kinda slept for 2 days......at least she's still alive ;-)
That was pretty exciting though! Doesn't happen everyday!

I had to add that story because I ATE nothing exciting today, and you have to have SOME excitement to read about, right??

Breakfast:
  • 1/2 cup organic oatmeal with unsweetened dried cranberries and walnuts
  • a mug of magically delicious Gingerbread tea because it was sooo cold out!
Lunch:
  • leftover chili from last night
Snack:
  • 2 Kashi granola bars
Dinner:
  • hamhocks and greens; mixed greens salad with spiced walnuts, mandarin oranges, bleu cheese; acorn squash with Earth Balance and honey

No comments:

Post a Comment