Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I hold sunlight and swallow fireflies...

....well, not literally. The song just came to mind, and it's like the most magical phrase EVER...I mean, can you imagine HOLDING sunlight and SWALLOWING fireflies??? Wow. WOW.

Maybe it's just me.

Aaaanyway...

To catch up with food! Let's see....

In the past couple days, I've had a deeeelicious salad with leftover curry chicken on top and sliced grapes, dates, figs, and a cranberry balsamic dressing I made. We also had chicken enchiladas, which were delish. I made more of those amazing protein bars I posted in the beginning.

Today, here's what I had:

Breakfast:
  • protein bar in almond milk with 1/2 peach on top
Lunch
  • salad with 2 hard boiled eggs on top, black beans, black olives, cherry tomatoes, and a bit of spicy ranch dressing. Yes, ranch dressing is horrible for you, but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to make something, so I just threw on a dash for a bit o'flava flav.
Snack:
  • homemade protein bar
  • Kashi granola bar with peanut butter on it
Dinner:
  • wrap with melted cheese, preservative free turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, black beans
AND in other exciting news...IT'S FALL-Y OUTSIDE so I get to go on long bike rides and skates and frolics.........healthy food, healthy weather, healthy amounts of activity...life is good :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment