Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday, Saturday

Today was kinda weird...I go through these phases where I'm constantly starving for about a month, then never hungry for about a month...well today must have started one of the "never hungry" phases. And I was out shopping w/my mums all afternoon, so lunchtime got kinda whacked out.

Breakfast:
This was magical :-)
  • 1 homemade gluten-free rice waffle topped with peach slices and a handful of blueberries
  • 1 homemade organic turkey sausage patty

Lunch/Snack:
  • 2 slices hormone/nitrate/nitrite-free bacon, tabouli, tomato and cucumber slices
  • 1 homemade protein bar
Dinner:
  • Grilled organic orange garlic vinaigrette chicken
  • Grilled zucchini, yellow squash, and red peppers
Snack/Dessert:
  • 1 bowl mint chocolate chip coconut milk icecream with half a banana - can I just say how much I LOVE this stuff?? It is completely dairy AND sugar free - it uses coconut milk and agave nectar, and it's creamy and delicious AND won't kill me!! :-D Things like this excite me so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment