Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday

Breakfast:
  • 1/2 c frozen berries, almond milk, handful of almonds, flax seeds smoothied it up
  • 1 home made protein breakfast bar
  • 1/2 peach in almond milk
Lunch:
  • Salad made of some bizarre organic green I can't remember the name of...w/cucumers, radishes, and some turkey chunks on top (we had "Thanksgiving dinner" the night before for my bro's b-day)
Dinner:
  • A wannabe-vietnamese dish: shredded lettuce with rice, beans, tomatoes, peppers, a couple bits of steak, broccoli, and 2 fried eggs on top. Actually pretty good!
  • some crispy red grapes - mmmmmmmmmm my favorite :-)
Bed-time snack:
  • A banana with chunky peanut butter and raisins on it (none of which I should have eaten - WAY too carby/sugary, too fatty/fungus-y, and non-organic raisins are just chock-full of pesticides. But I was starving and exhausted when I got back from ballroom/swingdancing at 11 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment