Friday, September 4, 2009

Slight Epic Fail

Soooo today my grandma paid for us to go to Red Lobster for dinner. One thought of the magical fluffy goodness of those cheese biscuits they have, and I KNEW today would not be a day when the diet was strictly followed ;-) But the rest of the day was good, so here ya go:

Breakfast:
  • 2 organic eggs cooked with Earth Balance (dairy-free, non-death butter substitute that actually tastes like butter!)
  • smoothie with 1/2 cup frozen berries, almond milk, 2 tbsp rice protein powder, flax seeds
  • 1/2 nectarine
Lunch:
  • Spinach salad with cucumbers, handful of blueberries, some walnuts, and a bit of feta cheese crumbled on top. I made a dressing of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a splash of agave nectar (to make a sweet-ish dressing like raspberry vinaigrette, without all the sugar)
  • 1 homemade protein breakfast bar
Dinner:
  • Maui Luau pineapple grilled salmon and shrimp with steamed broccoli - DE-LISH. I highly recommend this!
  • And yes...I admit...I ate one of the fluffy dream-wonder cheese biscuits. And I savored every moment :-D
Aaand there you have it! Not too exciting today. All day I have been thinking of all this amazing important stuff I want to write about and inform people of here, but tonight, I am too tired. We went to the Downtown Get-Down and a coffee place and stuff and now I just wanna crash. But be on the lookout - b/c I'm EXCITED about these posts!!!

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment