Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jimmy Johns, I love you

I love subs. They make my heart sing and just satisfy my hunger in a way nothing else does. However, I'm not actually allowed to eat them anymore, so I haven't had one in a long time. Jimmy Johns, however, is freakin AWESOME. Because they have a little thing called an "Unwich." If you've never had one, all they do is make their subs but wrap it in lettuce instead of putting it on bread. Perfectly legal for me! And SO UNBELIEVABLY YUMMY!!! Why don't more sandwich places do this?? It just made my whole day better - sitting outside on the porch in the PERFECT weather, eating the closest thing to a sub I'm gonna get.......yeah, life is good :-D

Breakfast:
  • Smoothie with 1/2 c frozen berries, 1/2 banana, 2 tbsp vanilla rice protein powder, handful of almonds, 1/4 c flax seeds, almond milk
  • 1 slice sprouted grain cinnamon raisin bread with sunbutter on top (like peanut butter, made out of sunflower seeds - actually VERY good!!)
Lunch:
  • Jimmy John's Beach Club Unwich *Angels singing melodiously*
Snack:
  • apple with sunbutter
Dinner:
  • Organic beef and veggie stir fry, and some leftover super chip dip with corn chips
  • 1 slice cantaloupe

No comments:

Post a Comment